Wednesday, July 7, 2010

End of level 2

First hand back, I wake up w pocket kings under the gun. Blinds 100/200. I make it 600. This is the kind of hand it takes to win a tourney.

Button reraises me to 1900. I just call. Just in case. Want to make sure no Ace flops.

Flop 10/8/5 two diamonds. I check. He bets 2k. I just smooth call. Turn is a rag. I check, he fires again. Perfect. This time 4k. I call.

This man is too calm. Bad feeling.

River pairs the 5. No flush, no straights. Just me, him, and a huge pot. He either has AK, AQ, any other pair, a busted draw, or (hopefully not) aces or trips. I check again. He bets 6k. He is too damn calm. I KNOW he has Aces. But I must call. These hands are what make or break a player.

He shows pocket Aces. Disaster strikes early. Hope he takes care of those chips. I'm going to want them back.

Down to 14k

I limp into a 6 way pot w 4/5 diamonds. Long story short, flop ak2. Turn is a miracle 3. Makes a beautiful wheel. How can I get paid. I bet, get raised. Another guy moves in! I call.

AND THEN 3D GUY CALLS ALSO.

I've got the screaming nuts. And can triple up!

River rag. Yesss

OTHER TWO GUYS BOTH HAVE 4/5 ALSO and we split 3 ways.

Total buzzkill

Finally hit a card and win 3500 with a straight against a short stack. Fell fine. Feel like I'm seeing the table clearly............

Need to stay patient yet unafraid.

Steal a hand. Back up to 20k.

Limp with 7/8 clubs. Get raised. Call. Flop is a whiff. Leaking slowly.

At 18k.

Cannot catch a big pair or hit flop. Then kq suited on button. I raise 550. BB reraises to 1750. I call. Need a flop. Comes 882. With one diamond. He checks. Me too. Need a diamond or a k/q. Turn another 2, and a diamond. He bets 2400. I call.

River is a blank. We both check. He shows pocket jacks! Man, this is getting old.

Next hand A/2 of diamonds. I raise. 3 callers. 2500 in pot. Flop, k/j/3. All black. I bets 1750. And somehow they all fold. 16k.

End of level 2

No comments:

Post a Comment